About this recipe
This wonderfully quick meal packs in 3 portions of vegetables whilst achieving a light balance of flavours perfect for the summer weather!
Peaches are right in season alongside sugar snap peas that deliver a delightful crunch and fibre source. You can leave out the goats cheese to make this completely plant based, but the marriage of sundried saltiness, sweet peaches and aromatic sage leaves is like nothing else you can imagine.
This takes minutes to prep after your potatoes have cooked and cooled, and you’ll impress anyone with the colours of this visual display!
Shop this recipe:
- 200g New potatoes, boiled for 12 minutes, cooled and quartered
- 200g Sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- 100g Sun-dried tomatoes
- 25 Sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 150g Peaches, roughly sliced into 2cm wedges
- 50g Goats cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 25g Pinenuts/crushed walnuts (optional)
Bring all the ingredients together in a bowl
Add a splash of olive oil and seasoning if required