About this recipe
I love making this the night before an early shift. Breakfast is sorted in a few spoons, pours and a sprinkle of spice. Play around with the recipe to make it yours – it’ll become a go to breakfast (or snack) for those early morning starts.
Packed with 3 portions of fruits, a healthy dose of fibre and tons of flavour. Give it a try for a week and see how you feel.
Shop this recipe:
- 4 Tbsp Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds (optional)
- 300mls Nut milk (I use cashew, oat or almond)
- 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Ripe banana, roughly chopped
- 1 Tsp honey (or sweeter of choice)
- 1 Nectarine, finely sliced
- 50g Blackcurrants
Mix all the ingredients, apart from nectarines and blackcurrants, in a bowl
Leave in the fridge overnight
Top with nectarines and blackcurrants in the morning