About this recipe
Shop this recipe:
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 160g Courgette, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 large Garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of Chilli flakes
- 160g Frozen peas
- 160g Watercress
- 400ml Veg stock
- Handful of Mint, chopped
- Handful of Parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp Butter or plant based alternative (optional)
- 2 tsp cream, or plant based alternative (optional)
Heat the olive oil in a large casserole dish. Add the courgette and sauté for 5 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook for a further 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add the peas, watercress and vegetable stock, bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the mint and parsley. Blend with a stick blender or heatproof blender until smooth. Stir through the butter until melted, then divide between two bowls.
Serve with a swirl of cream and a drizzle of olive oil.