About this recipe
Shop this recipe:
- 160g Apple, thinly sliced
- 160g Watercress
- 1 can Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Natural yoghurt, or plant based alternative
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Harissa
- 1 tsp Sumac
Mix the apple, watercress and kidney beans together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss together.
In a separate small bowl, mix together the yoghurt and lemon juice, then marble through the harissa.
Divide between two salad plates and drizzle over the yoghurt dressing. Top with the lemon zest and finish with a dusting of sumac.