To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used. Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Where do we store your information?
- How long do we retain your information?
- Will we use your information for marketing?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- Children and privacy
- How to contact us
1. What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in forms on our website or contact us by phone, email or otherwise. We also collect information when you complete our online branding and website questionnaires, participate in discussion boards on social media or other media platforms associated with our site.
The information we collect may include:
- your name, address, email address, phone number, personal description;
- information relating to your proposed project you might wish us to work with you on and details of your organisation, including contact details of personnel involved in each project.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. (See section 7 Cookies.)
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information using Google Analytics, if you consent to this using the cookie message that appears on every page.
- Technical information, including the browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
2. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
- Continue to share newsletters and information on The Doctor’s Kitchen events, projects, recipes and videos;
- provide you with any information, services or advice that you request from us;
- notify you of any changes to our services;
- and, if you agree, to email you about other recommendations and services we think may be of interest to you.
The collection and use of personal information will always relate to a legitimate business requirement. A legitimate business requirement being an activity ‘which can reasonably be considered as fundamental to the efficient delivery of a service for which The Doctor’s Kitchen is responsible’ or ‘an activity which The Doctor’s Kitchen is legally obliged to undertake’.
3. Where do we store your information?
The information we collect from you is stored on our server, which is password protected.
Please note, data transmitted via the internet (e.g. emails and online forms) may not be completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. We will endeavor to ensure strict procedures and security features will prevent any unauthorised access to information received by us.
We do not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
If we work together with you on a project, the following information will be stored on our project management database, and shared with our accountant:
- your company name;
- your company address;
- contact email addresses.
- Invoice details
4. How long do we retain your information?
Information collected via this website
We ensure personal information collected via our website is kept for no longer than is necessary. To find out more about Cookie retention, see section 7 Cookies.
If you have any queries or would like to have your information removed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Will we use your information for marketing?
We do not share any of your information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
On occasion, we would like to contact you about other recommendations and services we think may be of interest or value to you. If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email:
6. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email:
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Cookies used on this site
The following are names of the cookies we currently use on this website. Each cookie includes a short description of what the cookie does and its expiry time.
__utmb, __utmc, __utmc, ga, gat, gid
|Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither The Doctors Kitchen or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
|docs_analytics||This cookie is set in order to remember your preferences in regards to analytics cookies||180 Days|
|csrftoken, rur, urlgen||These cookies are used by Instagram API to bring in images from our Instagram feed, this does collect any personal data|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||This cookie is used by Wordfence – this manages site security preventing hacking and blocking access from suspicious IP addresses.||24 hours|
|wfvt_469931293||This cookie is used by Wordfence – this manages site security preventing hacking and blocking access from suspicious IP addresses.||30 mins|
If you would like to update your cookie preferences, click the button below
8. Other websites
9. Children and privacy
Our website does not target, and is not intended to attract, children 15 years of age or under. The Doctor’s Kitchen does not knowingly solicit personal information from children 15 years of age or under or send them requests for personal information.
11. How to contact us