About this recipe
Shop this recipe:
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 20g Ginger, grated
- 2 x Cloves garlic, minced
- 10 mls Soy sauce/tamari
- 1 x Lemongrass, 5cm base finely chopped
- 1 Small Aubergine cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Peppers (red, green or orange) cut into thin slices
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli, roughly chopped
- 200g Leeks, finely chopped
- 2 Pak choy roughly sliced
- 3Tsp Laksa paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 300g Rice noodles
- 20g Coriander, finely chopped
Add the sesame oil to a large saucepan on medium heat and cook the aubergine cubes for 3-4 minutes until softened.
Add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass stirring for another 2 minutes.
Then add the rest of the vegetables with a splash of soy sauce, cooking for 2 minutes before removing everything from the pan and putting onto a plate.
Add the paste to the same saucepan with the coconut milk and 200mls of boiling water and bring to a simmer.
Add the rice noodles, stirring until softened, then add the cooked vegetables to the Laksa.
Finish with coriander and serve in bowls.