About this recipe
Pozole is essentially a giant corn, maize, dish with tons of earthy chilli spices and fresh herbs complemented with lime to freshen it up. It’s a celebration dish, which is why I’ve added the corn chips to the side of the platter!
Spring onions bring a sharp flavour to the dish and the beans, maize and cabbage deliver an amazing amount of fibre to feed your microbes.
Share this recipe with somebody you want to celebrate with!
Shop this recipe:
- 200g Cooked Maize (can also use cooked white beans or sweetcorn)
- 100g Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 Lime x juice and zest
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 20g Mint, finely chopped
- 20g Coriander, finely chopped
- 100g Red cabbage, shredded
- 200g Refried beans (from a pack or jar)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Corn Nachos
Combine red cabbage, onions, coriander, mint, lime juice and zest, oil and paprika into a bowl and stir with seasoning
Throw in the cooked maize and refried beans
Serve with nachos on the side