About this recipe
Shop this recipe:
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Coconut oil
- 160g Mushrooms (oyster, king or whatever you have)
- 160g Green Beans
- 160g Sprouted Mung Beans or Frozen Peas
- 3 tbsp Sambal Paste (or any curry paste)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce (or Gluten free alternative)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 30g Coconut Flakes
- 20g Thai Basil Leaves
- 80g Rice Noodles
Saute the mushrooms and coconut flakes in the oil on medium heat for 5 minutes until coloured then remove and set aside.
Add the sambal to the pan and colour for a few minutes before adding green beans and mung beans.
Add the soy sauce, coconut milk, thai basil leaves and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the rice noodles to a bowl of boiling water and cover for 5 minutes, then drain.
Add the mushrooms back in with the noodles cooking for another minute before serving with some extra Thai basil leaves