About this recipe
Shop this recipe:
- 160g Sweet potato, cut into 2cm chunks
- 50g Sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 160g Asparagus, roughly chopped
- 1 x 400g can of butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Seabass fillets
- 3 tsp Fresh or store bought pesto
Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan) and add the potatoes and sundried tomatoes to a baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with the salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
Add the asparagus and butter beans and toss gently to coat in the olive oil and balsamic. Place the seabass fillets on top, spread the pesto on top and return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through and flaky.