I invite fellow colleague and friend Dr Chatterjee to talk about a fascinating subject that he has an amazing amount of experience in – Diabetes.
We chat about:
- We explain what diabetes is
- What factors influence the condition
- We introduce simple interventions for this problems
- How what we eat as well as sleep and how we move can have an impact on a variety of medical problems
- It spans further than just sugar control and further than just our plates.
- Eating for diabetes is an important consideration in endocrine health and really we’ll be talking about much more than just ‘eating’
If you or anyone you know is suffering from Diabetes or has symptoms – always ask for help and speak to your GP for support.
It’s a complicated condition and requires regular monitoring.
On the podcast, we talk through some simple measures and techniques that can be implemented through diet and lifestyle changes